Friday, November 21, 2008

It was my beautiful angel's birthday on the 19th of November. I wanted to tell more than just Tammi, how I feel about her. She is my everything. I mean that! You hear people say all the time so and so is my everything. I think it means that I would not be able to function physically, emotionally, mentally, or spiritiual without Tammi. I can't imagine not waking up next to her everyday for the rest of our lifes. She makes me excited for each and every day. There is no one else I would rather spend time with. I am excited to grow old with her, so we can be old together. When I see her now, she just makes me happy. I love her smile! There truly is nothing I would not do to make her laugh.
I know that God lives and I know He loves each and everyone of us. I didn't go on a mission to meet Tammi. But I truly believe that it was in His plan. We are to perfect to not have been made to be together.
Baby, you are my angel. I appreciate all you do for me and our family. You are the glue that holds us together. I LOVE YOU! It's not eazy sometimes, because our arguments are doozys, but even then I LOVE YOU! I don't know if this is much of a gift or not, but I want you to know that you have me. I cannot live without you and I do not want to live without you. I am not talking about laundry, dishes, cleaning, the boys, or all of the many things you do, I am talking about not having you with me. You are Me and I am You! We are one and I hope the dear Lord takes us at the same time. Everyone that reads these blogs I want you to know that I LOVE TAMARA MAE MILLER MORE THAN ANY OF YOU KNOW. I AM THE LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH TO BE MARRIED TO ONE OF GODS CHOICEST HANDMAIDENS. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That was a very beuatiful post Carter. Did Tammi give you permission to post that picture of her, too cute and funny.

Davis' said...

Who could not love that beautiful face?! Carter that was beautiful. What an awesome present.

Abelhouzen Family said...

oh where do I find one like him? Happy Birthday!!!!

LACY said...

so sweet Carter! HB Tammi!!

BJ and Amber said...

Happy Birthday Tammi! What a sweet post from Carter...hope you had a great day.

The Stoney Fam said...

I'm sorry, doesn't anyone else find this repulsive? I threw up in my mouth a little bit.