Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Saturday, January 24, 2009
1.Where did you meet your husband? In Kenosha, WI ... he taught me on his mission.
2. How long did you date? About 5 months - we were only physically in the same state for about 2 weeks before we were married
3. How long have you been married?10 years!!
4.What does he do that surprises you?Writes me poems or random sweet little notes.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His smile, twinkly eyes, and great sense of humor! 6.What is his best quality? Carter is strong - he can do anything he puts his mind to and overcome any obstacle to achieve what his is today!
7.Does he have a nickname for you? Timmer
8.What is his favorite food?Hard to narrow it down, but I'd say Mexican.
9.What is his favorite sport?Football and Basketball
10. When & Where was your first kiss? First date - Yeah I'm easy!! :-)
11.What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? we love just hangin' out together.
12.Do you have children?3 boys Porter, Hutch, and Cooper
13. Does he have hidden talents?The man has skills!! He can still play ball!!
14.How old is he? 31
15.Who said I love you first?Carter
16.His favorite kind of music?Country
17.What do you admire about him? He is a great father, husband and provider. He tries to include the boys in everything he does. He works hard and supports me staying home with the boys, he's a great provider and amazing friend.
18.What is his favorite color?Green and Gold baby!!
19.Will he read this?Yes, he checks the blog every morning before work!
20.Who do you tag? everyone who reads my blog!
Posted by MillerTime at 4:24 PM
Posted by MillerTime at 11:41 AM
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
My boys absolutely ADORE their cousin Daniel!!! When he is here he is just malled, loved, and worshipped!!! This visit was no different!! He spent a few nights with us. They days were mostly switching between the DS, Wii, and playstation.
Posted by MillerTime at 7:23 PM
Posted by MillerTime at 7:19 PM
Posted by MillerTime at 7:07 PM
Posted by MillerTime at 6:56 PM
Monday, January 12, 2009
Posted by MillerTime at 10:13 AM
Friday, January 2, 2009
Posted by MillerTime at 11:29 AM