5 Things I was Doing 5 Years Ago:
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Posted by MillerTime at 8:03 AM
Monday, February 23, 2009
Posted by MillerTime at 5:15 PM
Posted by MillerTime at 5:09 PM
Monday, February 9, 2009
Pay It Forward!
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me - something crafty or yummy, who knows?!.
2. Winners must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love!If you are not one of the Top Three Commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! SO, REMEMBER... it is good... :) Pass it forward.
Posted by MillerTime at 6:05 PM
Friday, February 6, 2009
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 10 people to be tagged. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I WILL NOT eat chicken, avocado, hotdogs, bologna, shrimp, crabs, etc. I'm a very fussy eater.
2. I used to wet my bed as a child and in my dreams I was on the toilet ... sometimes when I'm on the toilet I still worry I may be asleep!! :-)
3. I've run two marathons
4. I am ADDICTED to chocolate.
5. My brother and I are best buds .. always have been. I think we may have argued 5 times in our entire lives.
6. I LOVE laundry!
7. I still have 2 Great friends that I met in Kindergarten.
8. I LOVE thunderstorms!!!
9. I hold the record at my high school for most sit ups in 1 minute ... it was like 86 or something crazy like that ... you'd think I'd have abs to prove it, but alas, after 3 boys it looks as though I was attacked by a shark!!
10. I am TERRIBLE at reading maps!!! That's how Carter proposed to me .... he pretended to be lost in Vegas and made me get out a map to get us unlost .... I about ended it all right there as I pulled out the map ... but his proposal was written on the map, so all was forgiven!
11. I am a detective at heart. If there is something that needs to be found out ... I can do it!!
12. I was an alter girl.
13. I have a tattoo. I treasure it as a gift from my mom and brother that I will always carry with me.
14. I LOVE being a mom!!! You truly could never imagine the feelings you have for a child until they day they are born. (tear)
15. I have my dads calves. Carter calls them man calves!!!
16. Carter's nickname for me is Timmer. My grandpa Buster has always called me that.
17. I was born Breech - sorry mom!
18. My favorite movie of all time is Pulp Fiction.
19. My friend Andrea set me up on a blind date with a guy who ended up playing for the Packers .... that's my only claim to fame.
20. I've been to Hawaii twice.
21. I have 3 boys Porter, Hutch, and Cooper. If they were girls they would have been Madison, Brinley, and Gracie.
22. Carter is my best friend. I could never keep even the tiniest secret from him. I just want to share everything with him.
23. I cannot sleep with my knees touching, I have to have a blanket between them. I tried it once and both of my knees were bruised on the inside .. weird.
24. I love Wisconsin.
25. My life is not that exciting/interesting ... these last 5 have taken me forever to think of!
I tag ..... Kris, Jessica, Mary, Andi, Desiree, Melinda, Rick, Jen, Keri, Michelle, Andrea, and anyone else that wants in on the fun!
Posted by MillerTime at 4:45 PM
Posted by MillerTime at 8:22 AM