Saturday, January 24, 2009


So, last night around 1:30 AM I was in the middle of a pretty intense spy dream when my night took a turn for the worse. Hutch decided to get up and go potty, except he mistaked me for the toilet!!! That's right, the kid peed on me!! He got up walked right to the foot of the bed where my feet were hanging out of blankets and let er' rip!!!! You can just imagine my suprise!! After changing the bedding, cleaning my feet, and getting him cleaned up we realized the poor thing had a 102 fever - he was delirious and had no recollection of this in the morning, I tell ya' I remembered!!

4 comments:

TAMPA said...

LOL.. Love it !! and love the pic !!

Davis' said...

That is so sad, but oh so funny! Sorry. and in the middle of the night too. You are a good sport to laugh at it now.

Cotton Mill Cabinetry & Furniture, Inc. said...

Whoopsie! Hope he's feeling better and that your feet are dry!

Halladay Family said...

lol that picture is very funny :D poor hutcher... i hope he is okay :)