Saturday, October 25, 2008

This is Carter and yes this is my very first blog. I figured since JT can blog, I can! Last night was last game of the season for the Black Shirts. It was a great season. Even though our record was not what I am used too, it was by far one of my favorite as a coach. I am so grateful that things worked out the way they did and I am at CVHS. I loved this season, I love the coaches I coach with, and I especially loved the players I coached. Moving to Cedar has been the best thing for my family and I. I love being a teacher and coach. One of my favorite parts of the season was that before each game the players would line up on the goal line and I would yell NORTH SIDE and they would yell PRIDE while they ran at me for a team yell. I definately have NORTH SIDE PRIDE! GO BLACK SHIRTS!

2 comments:

TAMPA said...

Nice camera shot.. who is your photographer :>)

TANNAHILLS said...

HOMO!!!! This is JT... Ok Big Guy, First of all you used the word "Love" more times than any man should in any conversation let alone a blog! Next time you want to make fun of me for "blogging" just read the gayness that YOU wrote! You are a big dumb animal! But other than that congrats on the season and CVHS is pretty lucky to have a caoch like you! You rock... in a homo sort of way.