Today was Mom's Day at the Three Peaks Elementary Kindergarten classrooms! I was able to go and watch what Hutcher does for the first hour. His teacher is amazing!! She has outstanding classroom management skills and the kids are having such a great time they don't even realize they are learning. Thanks for a fun morning Hutch, your an awesome Kindergartner!!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Posted by MillerTime at 9:12 AM
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Porter had his first official game this evening!! He was awesome!! He had a couple sacks and was a great sport. It's such an awesome feeling watching your kids do something they truly love and have some success. The Video at the bottom is really quick, it shows Porter sacking the quarterback! Go Falcons!! North Side Pride!
Posted by MillerTime at 7:27 PM
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Name 10 random things out of the ordinary that make you happy. Your all it. Take that!
1. A Canyon View Win
2. Carter's Humor
3. Hutch's Humongous Smile
4. The smell of Laundry mmmmm
5. Bed time :-)
6. A full Checking Acount HA!!
7. Anything chocolate!
8. Coopers cheerful demeanor in the morning
9. A phone call from a friend
10. Porter doing a silly dance
Posted by MillerTime at 5:54 PM
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Tag from Jessica and Mary!
50 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1) Do you like blue cheese? No!
2) Have you ever smoked crack? No! Does anyone ever answer yes???
3) Do you own a gun? NO
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? Don't go to Sonic.
5) Do you get nervous before doctors appointments? No
6) What do you think of hot dogs? Gross! I won't touch them, but for some reason I'm ok giving them to my kids!!
7) Favorite Christmas song? I'll be home for Christmas
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Crystal Lite
9) Can you do push ups? Yes
11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Wedding Ring
12) Favorite hobby? walking
13) Ever been in a car wreck? NO
14) Do you like thunderstorms? Love them, you have know idea!
15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself? My Face :-)
16) Middle name? Mae
17) Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? 1- I hope Danelles' surgery is going well 2-I hope my boys are all having fun at school 3- When are we going to get some Peace and quiet?!
18) Name 3 things you bought today? Nothing
19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Soda, Water, Crystal Lite
20) Current worry? Money, should I go back to work sooner?
21) Current hate right now? Potty training a dog!
22) How did you bring in the New Year? Maybe sleeping, not sure
23) Where would you like to go back to? Wis.
24) Name three people who will complete this? Lacy, Kris (you've already been tagged, and Tammy - paybacks!
26) Do you own slippers? yes
27) What shirt are you wearing? In and Out Burger T
28) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? NO too slippery!
29) Can you whistle? Yes
30) Favorite color? Blue
31) Would you be a pirate? NO
32) What songs do you sing in the shower? No Singing - bad voice
33) Favorite girl's name? Brinnley or Gracie
34) Favorite boy's name? Porter, Hutch, or Cooper
35) Whats in your pocket? No pockets
36) Last thing that made you laugh? Carter!
37) Best bed sheets as a child? Shirt Tales
38) Worst injury you've ever had? Accidentally stabbed by my brother in the arm ... oops!
40) Favorite flavor potato chips? Dill Pickle
41) Who is your loudest friend? Tammy
42) How many dogs do you have? 2 Scooby and Adrian
43) Does someone have a crush on you? Carter
45) What is your favorite book? Currently the whole Twilight series
46) What is your favorite candy? Chocolate anything
47) Favorite Sports Team? Packers
48) What song do you want played at your funeral? I can Only Imagine
49) What were you doing at midnight last night? In bed, asleep.
50) First thing you thought about when you woke up? Call the Temple for Danelle
Posted by MillerTime at 7:05 AM
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Posted by MillerTime at 2:14 PM
This is one of my favorite pictures of Carter at practice. It was taken by a local reporter. He's talking to one of his favorite players, Mike Allen, he's an awesome kid. Although it looks like they are having a great coaching moment, Mike claims that Carter was asking him to go up to the local gas station and get him a Dr. Pepper .... I believe Mike!
Posted by MillerTime at 2:07 PM
Friday, September 5, 2008
Posted by MillerTime at 9:45 PM