Monday, April 21, 2008

FOR SALE


So, Carter got a Teaching Job at Canyon View High School and will be teaching Special Ed. and Coaching Football (Def. Coord.) So, happy for him ... oh yeah us too. It will be nice to be in a small town again, I was raised in a farming community so this won't be far from the likes of that. Anyway Dana, Sara, any realtor friend out there it would be nice to get our home sold so we don't have to rent in Cedar. So any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks guys. And know that I sure will miss all of you here in St. George.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I am excited for you, but sad for us! Are you kidding me! I promise to visit when I come and visit my mom! We'll do lunch!

Davis' said...

oh, I am sad. But of course happy for you and your family. We will miss you!!

Sparks in the Desert said...

Congrats about the new job! I ran into Carter the other day at Wal-Mart! I sure am gong to miss you guys! I will keep my ears peeled for you!

Abelhouzen Family said...

No! You can't move. I am sad but happy for you. Good Luck in the sale of your home we will miss you. Des and the boys.

Dana said...

That is so crazy, I will definitely keep my ears open. I am going to miss you guys, we need to get together soon!

BJ and Amber said...

What is this??? I'm so sad you're moving. We will definitely miss you guys. When do you think you'll be leaving? Exciting. and good luck to you.